Let's Save the Riverside Library
This web site is being updated frequently as we count down
towards the September 8 budget hearing. This page summarizes
what's been added and changed.
- September 16
- Updated front page with council vote and an invitation
to our celebration.
- This is expected to be the final update to this site. Around
the end of the month, these pages will be
to their final and permanent location.
- September 7
- The final batch of comments has been posted.
- Bzzzt - pencils down. The petition form has been deactivated.
- September 5
- The commercial businesses in the area
- A pointer to Mike Clark-Madison's awesome article on library policy
has been added to the links page.
- And even more comments.
- September 4
- Posted information on the public hearing.
- September 1
- August 31
- Published pages on the programs
that make Riverside special.
- Updated the links page with pointers to
more newspaper articles and City of Austin library budget info.
- August 26
- Added info sheet that's chock full of facts
on the closure situation. This is good stuff.
- August 25
- August 21
- Posted text of the resolution passed
unanimously by the Library Commission.
- Posted more comments.
- August 20
- August 19
for the Save Riverside Coalition
$Id: whatsnew.html,v 1.17 1997/09/16 19:04:32 chip Exp $